For every submission I get, I will add $0.50 to the pool. That money will be sent to the SPCA right here in Swift Current. this is a "no kill" shelter and the are in a bind right now. Every grumpy cat will be for a good cause! Help me reach 200 people again! If I get 200 submissions, I will donate 50 dollars worth of pet supplies to the shelter as well! If I get 300 submissions I'll donate 150 dollars worth of pet supplies!
The rules are as follows:
To sign up, you must comment to this journal stating you will participate and I'll add you to the participants list.
- Bear in mind, Grumpy Cat is a girl! Although I may allow genderbending if you want her to be more masculine!
- Only 1 submission per person and effort is paramount to get accepted! Quick doodles and sketches are a nono
- Traditional/Digital only please (anthromorphism is allowed)
- I want a fullbody picture of this cat please i.imgur.com/6L5Ru7k.gif
- Grumpy Cat needs to be GRUMPY! No happy smiley giddy crap please
- Off site participants are allowed!
- Grumpy cat will not be wearing clothes! Very simple accessories may be allowed (comment first before doing so)
- Please mention this collab by linking this journal to your submission
- To submit: Please comment here with the link to your submission, note me or tag me using the mentions feature! I will collect it! You cannot use old submissions! The submission must be made for this collab only! Entries earlier than April 14th, 2014 will be declined!
- DeviantART submission rules apply.
- No heavy references please, I want it to be completely your own work. This applies to stock use too, only brushes, poses (non traced) and textures are permitted for stock.
- Minimum canvas size is 800x600 or 600x800
- Please submit using a transparent background! If you can't then on a white plain background is fine, I'll take care of the rest.
- Remove watermarks from your submission please, that includes signatures directly on the character too. However if you want to add a signature beside your character that is fine (tho I will be clipping them off when adding them to the background!). You can also upload a marked character and send me an unmarked one separately too if you wish. I understand art theft is a concern.
Project Deadline is penciled down for July 1st! (Canada Day)
Please favorite this journal so we can bring this up on the footer! Remember, every person who promotes this journal, favorites and participates are helping the animals at the shelter!!